Strategies to Transform Your Health Forever! Featuring mindfulness expert Miriam Kwietniewska, and Janell Fuks, Clinical Nutritionist.
About this Event
What does being healthy mean to you? What is your relationship to food? This Mindful Nutrition Workshop will give you the strategies, insights, and tools to live the healthy and happy life you deserve.
Part 1: Led by Miriam Kwietniewska, mindfulness expert and Co-Founder of Eat MUD
- Exercises for regularity.
- Mindful eating tips for better digestion.
- Managing food cravings.
- Understanding emotions and thoughts behind food addictions.
- Delicious, plant-based lunch made by Jaime Schultz, owner of Rockaway Retreat House.
- MUD dairy-free frozen dessert
Part 2: Led by Janell Fuks, Clinical Nutritionist.
- Understanding caloric value and intake- not all calories are created equal.
- Understanding ingredients and how they affect overall health, prevent sickness and build immunity and wellness.
- Why diets DO NOT work. How knowing what works for you and modifying lifestyle behaviors are essential components to feeling good and looking the way you want to.
~ Followed by a Q&A ~
. . .
Each participant will receive take-home materials and a goodie bag to assist in their health journey, including:
- Food Cravings Chart
- Nutrition Myths Debunked
- Alternatives to Your Favorite Comfort Foods (including brand suggestions)
- Meditations for Managing Emotions & Thoughts
- Goodie Bag with free products!